don't gimme that face
Thursday, February 12, 2009 / Thursday, February 12, 2009

thursdays.

today was okay.
nothing extreme.
lotsa stuff's been happening,

but i won't elaborate further,
not worth the time.
so anyway, today ae was the best period i guess.
then me, debi, alethea and claudia went to compass to get stuff (sashni! *winkwink*).


then debi left for cold storage where her mum was.
then claudia left for body shop where HER mum was.
then alethea and me went to the interchange,
home.
toilet.
bathe.
blogging.


so right now i'm righting a reeaaallly personal message for sashni.
:)


It's hard now to let you be
I won't make excuses
I've made my peace
It didn't take long
For me to lose the trust
'Cause these four walls
Were not strong enough

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.