salsa naked in your spare time
Monday, February 2, 2009 / Monday, February 02, 2009
my green jelly bean:)

oh my duckie.
hehe.
school's kinda bleh.
had my first home econs lesson today,
made cornflake crunchies.
turned out kinda okay.
MR JOE! you have to chill!
screamed at us cause we weren't sitting according to register number.
what is your problem.
anyway.
I ATE CHICKEN BRIYANI DURING RECESS.
yay..
ilyana! your crunchies are so delish:))
heh.
moving on..
history was torture as usual.
MATHS..
oh my oh my.
i'm going to fail.
i don't understand inverse proportion, it's almost the same as direct p.
isn't it?
then what's with xy=k???
DEBI! i'm in desperate need of your help. hopefully your math geniusnous will rub of on me
hehe.
during MT got yelled at about 3 times by that sickening teacher.
"can you shut up, mrs kumar? we're trying to do our test!"-(the whole MT class)
"is this pavithra srikumar? you just won two tickets to Japan!"
"is this sashni?"
"NONO! you won two tickets!"
(muffled laughter)
"HAHAHAHHA, yeah it's me, how you know??"
SASHNI! you crack me up, you'll be my pink jelly bean:)

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.