when everything is said and done, where will you run?
Saturday, February 7, 2009 / Saturday, February 07, 2009
1.30p.m
i spent 3 and a half hours learning physics from my sister.
and finally i understand.
:)
but it's not over, next week we'll continue with electricity.
now i have to start revising geography.
geography is just really boring.
to me.
i definitely won't be taking geography next year.




tell me who will save you
when there's no one else around
and you can't turn to me
tell me where will you be
when it's over
all this pride you hold inside is gone
tell me where will you hide
when it's over
and everything you know is said and done
when it's over where will you run
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.