there's a piece of chicken on the floor
Thursday, July 17, 2008 / Thursday, July 17, 2008
hey-LO.
heehee.

today was a sadsad day.
we didn't accomplish our mission)):

something happened between us and salvinder.
shall not go into detail cos they are not worth talking about.
they made me cry. haha.
thanks for sticking up for me rey and jazz..((:

anyway, so blahblahblah la they all.
hehe.
sooo that's all.
BYE.

SALVINDER! (don't know if you read my blog but what the heck.)
"you screamed at me, and verbally abused me,
you made me cry, you made me angry and speechless, you bitched about my minahs and you got all up in rey's grill, but nobody came to back you up like rey and jazz did, so if you're thinking you can break me you're wrong,"

"juanita, i thought you were my friend, i thought i could count on you in my hour of need, but you sure fooled me,"

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.