i lock myself away.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 / Tuesday, July 01, 2008
HELLO.

yesterday i was so depressed.
like there was nothing to cheer me up.
just walking around like a zombie and my face was blank.

all better now. i think.

SO, today had school.
after went CP with rey and jazz.
did stuff.
and followed a Uknown Hot Guy. lol.
hey, we had nothing else to do ok? hahaha.

then came home and jazz told me stuff on the bus, and the last thing she told
me reaaally made me understand why that girl is such a...such a ..thing. haha.

lock the door. pretend you're safe.
no matter where you hide i'll get you.
the last safe place is safe no more.

"EXIT STAGE RIGHT!"
haha.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.