just wrong
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 / Tuesday, July 08, 2008
woke up at 6 today.
usual routine.
brush my teeth,
wash up
eat, dress
leave house.

as i am walking to the bus stop a weird churning feeling in my stomach..
and as i reach the bus stop i nearly throw up there.
run all the way home and throw up my breakfast.

burning feeling in my stomach, feel like crying.
this always happens to me, onew ay or another i end up not going to school.
can i be normal for once?

annoying.
the pain's been there for a week.
will it ever go away?
all i'm asking for is to be able to go to school and not die of boredom at home.
sheesh.

"everything is just wrong!"

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.