Thursday, April 3, 2008 / Thursday, April 03, 2008
hello
today school was...duuhhhh..-drools-..hahas, today was boring as usual. after school i went to juanita's house...then went swimming...it was fun....btw, reyanna molested me again..beware of her..she is treacherous in water..*haha*..she owes me 3million bucks...she molested me 3 times...my turn next week. ...anyways...it started raining!! me,jazz,rey and debi continued swimming anyway...but then desmond,our coach...told us to get outta the water...nxt week is our swimming test...i'm not gonna do it , i'll probably drown half way....
well that's all.
bye(:

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.