boredom
Sunday, March 23, 2008 / Sunday, March 23, 2008

i have so many things to do..and being a good girl (cue:laugh disbelievingly), i do all those things then in the middle of that, boredom decides to come running with its arms flying around and wrap itself around me...jeezz...now it won't let go...
out of everyone boredom wants to choose me, whoop-dee-doo! i'm sooo lucky.someone just take a machine gun and shoot me till it runs out of bullets, i bet a million bucks, boredom won't let go of me even then...ass..


*boredom keeps creeping up on me*

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.