Wednesday, March 26, 2008 / Wednesday, March 26, 2008



hello(:
so today i saw a dead bird on my way to school...it was so gross..but sad too....ugh.
anyway, today school:boring. after school was told to stay back by mother tongue teacher but ran away..cos wanted to go pizza hut with rey and jazz...(i'll upload the pics another day)...we went around compass...they tried diff. nail polish on me...all sucked..haha the color i mean. then we went to best denki...and i saw a digi cam that i wanted....my dad's buying it for me this june..~wheeeeee! i love it. its water-proof...i wanna use it when i go swimming with my friends..i'll target to get a shot of all my peeps wedgies...haha.joking. also the color is so nice its like greenish-yellow...my goodness, i'm lovin' it.
well that's all.
bye(:
*to capture a single moment forever*

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.