haha
Saturday, March 22, 2008 / Saturday, March 22, 2008
Girly-60%
Boyish-30%
Nerdy-10%
Emo-0%
Childish-30%
Girly
[x] I love at least one shade of pink.
[x] I don't like being messy.
[ ] My belongings are organized
[x] I don't like rock music.
[x] I like wearing accessories.
[x] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the salon once a week.
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere.
add up all your marks and multiply itby 10. you are 60% girly.
Boyish .
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[ ] I play video games
[x] I listen to boy bands like MyChemical Romance, Yellowcard,Switc h foot, etc.
[x] I like wearing jackets with hoods.
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[ ] I don't like shopping
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping.
[ ] I like being sweaty
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[ ] I barely wear perfume.add up all your marks and multiply itby 10. you are 30% boyish.
Nerdy
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purseor pocket.
[ ] I enjoy studying.
[x] I wear glasses.
[ ] I'm a straight-A student
[ ] I've never skipped any class in mywhole life.
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[ ] My favorite subject is science.
[ ] I enjoy reading books.
[ ] My assignments are passed up ontime.
[ ] I correct people with theirgrammar.add up all your marks and multiply itby 10. you are 10% nerdy.
Emo
[ ] I love the color black.
[ ] I always sit at the corner
[ ] One side of my hair is coveringone of my eyes.
[ ] I like listening to metal rockmusic.
[ ] I have a lot of problems in mylife.
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.add up all your marks and multiply itby 10. you are 0% emo.
Childish
[ ] I am open to my parents.
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[x] I watch cartoons.
[ ] I don't like watching horrormovies.
[ ] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[x] I like being with my familyrelatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths.
[ ] I've ran around the house in myunderwear.
add up all your marks and multiply itby 10. you are 30% childish.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.