just my luck
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 / Wednesday, June 10, 2009






okay, since i have nothing to do, i might as well update about yesterday.

first me and alethea went to debi's house to figure out where to go.
decided on pasir ris beach since punggol beach is HAUNTED! :O
hehe,
we bought macs and ate it at the grass,
IT WAS ITCHY,
who knew grass was so pokey and itchy, LUCKY i brought my shawl thingy to sit on.

there was a really big ant that refused to die.
anyway, debi went to pick shells and me and thea built sand castless! hahah.
and toook ALOT of pictures.

and we played frisbee.
and then debi and alethea really wanted to take jump shots, and i refused to jump
in the end i gave in but the shots didn't come out right,
oh, well.

by the end of the day, there was sand all over me, even my underwear.
but i had fun.
the seawater stain on my shirt is gone! :)

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.