so, let me say it again
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 / Tuesday, June 02, 2009
The dreams in which i'm dying, are the best i've ever had.


woke up at 1 today,
nobody bothers to woke me up.
anyway,
i made the big mistake of asking my mum if she's buying me clothes this June,
and she told me to clear out my closet and show her the stuff i wear and don't wear.

the don't wear pile was bigger
):
mum gave me a BIG lecture on,
1) not wasting money,
2) using my clothes until they can't fit
3) not buying me ANY clothes UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

BUT, i know she will forget and end up buying me clothes when we go on vacation,
so it's all good.

oh, and since i slept for so long, i was feeling really tired and energy-less.
didn't go out, stayed at home , bored...
watched TV, all crap.
tried to read, but my mind keep wandering.
11 more days, then i can go to bali:)

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.