if this isn't love
Friday, April 3, 2009 / Friday, April 03, 2009
finally friday comes,
after forever.

but i wasn't in a good mood today,
i dunno why,
and i was really mean to meijun,
sorry meijun!

and i kinda snapped at sashni,
sorry!

i was just having a bad day.
then school was over before i knew it.
then debi and alethea had choir so they left.
me, cally, claudia and sharlene went to compass to eat
then went to library (FUNNY STUFF)
then home.
"she looks more like the bimbo type,"


talk all you want
but my skin is really thick
i'm the leader of a crowd
and my game is really slick
i'm unstoppable
save your pity for tomorrow
when I smash it like a ball
in the club, on the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstar
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.