when the drum hits
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 / Tuesday, March 31, 2009
the peranakan trip was FUN.
especially the part where me, debi and alethea were tricking the rest of the group.
me/debi/alethea: "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, RUN RUN RUNNNN! before it comes!
the rest: "OH SHITTT, WHAT'S HAPPENING?"
sashni: "WTH IS GOING ON???"
(running towards the staircase and banging into the staircase door, open and run)
me: "QUIIICK! BEFORE IT HAPPENS!"
claudia: "WHATTTT??"
(me and debi go to the next door)
me:"OH NO IT'S LOCKED!" "DIIIIE" "SHIIIT HELP, WE'RE LOCKED HERE!"
debi joins in.

(claudia turns to the rest of the group to say stg, me and debi go through the door and "disappear")

HAHA. you just had to be there.

then trick people and i dunno why but we were laughing alot.
and SO SICKENING.
we climbed this hill alllll the wayyy, and we looked at one UGHLEE house and went ALL THE WAY BACK!
stoopid.
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.