the aftermath
Saturday, February 28, 2009 / Saturday, February 28, 2009










okay, so i forgot to mention i got most of my marks back.
Mother Tongue: 31/50 (b4)
History: 28/40 (a2)
Physics: 32/40 (a1)
Geography: 25/30 (a1)
Maths: 36/50 (a2)


mother tongue, this high was not expected, i thought i'd fail. history, hoped to get higher,
physics okay i guess. geog, higher than expected, maths very disappointing.

yet to get my home econs, lit and english marks.
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE.
hopefully all will be a1.



I could rage like a fire and you'd bring rain i desire
Til you get to me on my morningside

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.