in the name of the law
Friday, June 13, 2008 / Friday, June 13, 2008
STOP! STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!

haha.
HELLO.

SO, today was supposed to go to plaza sing with the crew to get our costumes,
but at last minute found out my mum didn't have cash with her. and my dad had already
left for work,
poop bum.

so crew got the costumes already, getting mine tmr early morning and then
going to RP for dance practice.
have to perfect the steps cos sunday is the taping of our video.

*HONGKONGHONGKONGHONGKONG*

then there i was sitting in front of the TV and my mum was all "pavi,when are you gonna
do your maths? i've been telling you so long,"

then i tuned out. but in the end had to do my freakin maths assessment. then my dad came home at 7.30 and told me to check out my phone bill and stuff.

bleugh. that's all.
BUH-BYE WORLD.

PS. it's Friday the 13th. teehee.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.