2000-dollar therapy.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 / Tuesday, June 10, 2008
HELLO:D
so...

cleaned out my room today. alotta junk went into the trash.
then blah blah blah.
then my mother told me to bring my tamil assessment so that she could help me.
there are like 50 worksheets in that thing. and i had only done 1. so today had to do 2.
and blah blah blah.

then when i checked my email, had an email from ramya. ugh.
this is what she said:
I know you talked bad about me to sharmila you said to her that i am annoying and that i like deelan and you know i don't like him. How could you accuse me like that ??

and i have like no clue what she is going on about.
so i told her:
i don't wanna have anything to do with you so...
BYE.

that girl needs help.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.