HELLO WEEKEND!
Friday, April 18, 2008 / Friday, April 18, 2008
today was so funny, kept laughing(:


hello.
thank god its friday.
today lit was un-vulgar(: no suckers or asses today chumps! haha.
oh yea, today i handed in my art coursework. hope i get good grades cos i failed the previous art work..oopsies me!
haha. yea whatever.
jazz, rey and ilyana went to cp today for hottie hunting? just joking!
now i'm at juanita's house. she gave me chocolate to eat! yum!
thank you!
and i ate yoghurt! can i just say YUUUUM?!
hehe.
oh yeah oh yeah!
today me and jazz were so high!
anyways, just now i was singing "i'm a little teapot" at the top of my voice, like"I'M A WIDDLE TEEEPORT SHOOORT AND STOOUT...." hahas. funny la. and juju took a video and i watched it and i nearly peed in my pants. heheh.


whoo. crazy luhh. heeeeeeeheee. i'm still high!


oh andandadnd today i had lime water: sour!


anyways, i think i'll go be crazy somewhere else.


(:


bye:D

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.