you ain't gonna get to me
Monday, July 20, 2009 / Monday, July 20, 2009
O.M. GOSHH.
you're getting on my nerves, i swear i could just kill you.

school was so annoying todayy. my horoscope today said,
why are you getting annoyed by one person? or something like that.
so true, but i can't help it.

when you fall flat on your face, i won't be there to pick you up. no, you don't even have the common courtesy, i was stupid to think i could
change you. my advice goes in one ear comes out the other, why you looking to me with those eyes crying for help? you make me sick,
i don't even want to put myself in your shoes. i'm bitter and disappointed.

the truth is always bitter.
introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.