boy, you know you need to stop.
Monday, August 4, 2008 / Monday, August 04, 2008
Hello.
Had my maths and literature paper today.
Did horrible.

Anyway, after school had dance, then I went to J8 with jazz.
We walked around for one and a half hours searching for the right gift for “him”.
Haha.

Then I went over to jazz’s house, and saw some videos, then I had to leave.
Plan for tmr: after school, go J8, then jazz’s house. I think.
Haha

That’s all.
Bye:)

Oh yeah. Previously I had a post about debi, I’m gonna redo it, cause I didn’t do it well,
Haha.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.