freakin horse shit!
Friday, May 23, 2008 / Friday, May 23, 2008

i am freakin pissed. my holidays have started but it don't feel like one.
i have like a million dance practices to go to. i just hate it. i love dancing but are they trying to kill us with so many practices. sometimes i just feel like giving up and letting the world pass me by.

how much can i take?!

and i am sick of hearing my mum say she doesn't approve of what i am doing. i am not living for her, i live for me. frankly i would rather just go to school then stay at home. don't get me wrong i love my mum to bits, but sometimes i just wana get away from her. if i wanna dance i wanna dance! no body can stop me except me. get that straight.

and i am tired, okay? just freakin tired. i don't wanna be in dance ensemble if all they are trying to do is kill us with over practice. i just wanna live my life the way i want. it IS my life. my back hurts so bad. my feet are killing me. my eyes just can't stay open. my fingers are like jelly. and i just cried for one WHOLE hour thanks to the people in my class and my family. i am sick and tired of people backstabbing me. all right? since primary school everybody says i am a bitch. i maybe one at times, but that's only when you're asking for it. i am generally nice. you got a problem with me, tell it to my face ok, don't you dare bitch about me.

i just wanna get away from all this bullshit and relax, so give me a break, i'm not asking for too much.

REYANNA,JAZZYMMA,DEBI,WINONA,ILYANA,CHELSEA AND MEI JUN,these are the people who manage to put a smile on my face everyday without fail. i don't know what i'd do without you. even when i come to school in a bad mood, you manage to turn my frown upside down. making me laugh is difficult. but you manage to do it everyday. without you i would be a complete and utter mess. thanks for being there.
not forgetting chris brown too! lol.

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.