Must Revise!
Saturday, February 16, 2008 / Saturday, February 16, 2008
hello (:
my maths test is coming up, so i'm,like, revising like CRAZY!!! my maths is really weak, so i'm scared i'll fail..argh!! help me!!! i hate maths.....):
anyway, i updated my friendster a bit, then did some other rubbish on my computer...
btw, why isn't anyone using the C-box??? think i put for decoration isit?? better use!
erm...nothing to say ready...oh ya, i finished ALL the sweets and snacks i got for valentine's day..yum! THANX EVERYONE!! and my balloons have lost their helium..so sad ): they don't float anymore.......well i gtg now
bye

Labels:

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook

connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.